Hi. I am a digital 3D character/prop artist for games, 3d print and movies with an experience of about 4 years. I have worked on several big /small game titles as modeling and texturing artist and I am familiar with the pipeline that is used in the industry. I have mastered the software that are necessary for the role and I keep learning and updating my knowledge as per the industry's growth/development and time. For me quality is most important thing and having worked on very tight deadlines made me a highly efficient and flexible artist.
Areas of Expertise
- Strong understanding of human anatomy both in tpose and in pose.
- Able to do 3D concepting as per the requirement
- Good in all genres - Humanoid, Creatures, Stylized etc.
- Able to replicate the 2D concepts into 3D.
- Strong color sense while doing textures.
- Good understanding of materials with respect to the lighting conditions.
- Able to do hand painted textures.
- Real time hair creation with alpha cards.
- Creating lowpoly for ingame models, unwrapping UVs and baking textures.